Risk online Credit MBA Operations Ecommerce Fraud Analysis Product Finance Accounting Manager EU
100000 - or more
7 - 8 Years
Our client is a leading Multi-National Corporation who are experiencing a consistent period of growth and expansion. E-business is continuing to thrive and our client is now seeking to make a pivotal appointment at senior level.
An excitng opportunity exists to join our client's Barcelona office as Director of Credit Risk Management.
This is a senior level appointment with a very attractive package on offer commensurate with level of experience.
Ideal Candidates for this position will have:
* A minimum of 8 years management experience leading teams in online risk, fraud and credit operations
* A background in ecommerce operations and risk analysis
* Exposure to physical goods/ product online transactions
* A proven track record success managing teams in a dynamic, high growth business
* Finance/ Accounting/Operations qualified or other related discipline. MBA is preferred
* Excellent communication, mutli-tasking and people management skills.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading multi-national organisation during a time of significant growth and expansion. The Director of Risk Management will be involved in growing a team during a period of change and development.
LOCATION: Barcelona, Spain.
**Candidates applying for this position must be interested in relocating to Barcelona.
To submit your CV for this position click on the link below.
For a detailed job description and a confidential discussion, contact Linda Evans on direct dial +353 (0) 1 5005907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org