dublin staff nurse permanent older person nursing aged care care of the elderly nurse nursing home
Dublin City Centre Dublin South Dublin West
30000 - 40000
1 - 2 Years
Kate Cowhig International Recruitment
Full-time Permanent Positions for
Staff Nurses - Aged Care
Kate Cowhig International Recruitment in partnership with its clients are seeking Staff Nurses for Nursing Homes throughout Dublin.
The main duties of the role are to provide Professional Nursing care and to co-ordinate and provide the individual care required by each resident while conforming to all procedures for safe practice. Your role will also be to maintain and create standards of excellence so the Nursing Home continues to meet the needs of its residents and ensure HIQA standards are adhered to.
- Currently Registered with An Bord Altranais
- Solid Aged Care experience
- Have up-to-date knowledge of HIQA regulations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a patient centred approach to nursing care.
- Must hold a EU passport or if non EU passport holder must have GNIB Stamp 4
· Salary depending on experience
· Professional Development and Educational Opportunities
· 12 hour shifts
For further information on any of these vacancies please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kate Cowhig International Recruitment, 49 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2
Tel: 00 353 1 671 5557 Website: www.kcr.ie