legislation Data control AML Financial Bank risk Compliance Regulatory policies Regulations Legal procedures
7 - 8 Years
With an abundance of Compliance opportunities available in the current market it is challenging to know what companies to apply to..who offer the best package, who reward genuine effort?
Our client has a vacancy for a Chief Compliance Officer based in Ireland. This is a senior level role reporting to Chief Risk Officer.
Our client is a leading global financial services player with offices in Ireland, UK, Europe and the US (head quarters).
Due to increased Risk and Regulatory Compliance awareness our client seeks an experienced compliance professional for a newly created role.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- Implementing the Bank's regulatory and compliance strategy
- Overseeing corporate regulatory change and developing policies and procedures
- Interacting with the various business lines embedding the regulations and rules as required
- Liaise with Legal, Credit, Treasury, Finance, Risk and Fraud teams as required
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established global team.
- A minimum of 8 years experience in Financial Services in a Compliance, Risk or Internal Control role.
- Practical knowledge of key compliance and regulatory developments
- Compliance/ Legal/ Accounting Background
Attractive salary and package
Dublin City South location (easily accessile by Luas, Bus and Car).
To submit your CV for this role click on the link below.
For further details call Linda Evans on 01 500 5907 or email email@example.com