Validation Engineer Validation Scientist Process Engineer
Dublin South Wicklow
2 - 3 Years
Third Level Degree
· Provide the expert process support necessary to identify, introduce and develop systems to support the site operations processes.
· Involved in problem solving and troubleshooting with a focus on the use of Right First Time tools, including initiation and documentation of investigations
· Write and execute validation protocols
· Report generation and approval
· Has detailed operational and engineering knowledge of process and equipment validation with a focus on reliability and optimisation
· Troubleshoot and analyse deviations during process development and validation work.
· Plays a key role in the development of the manufacturing systems and will be responsible for continuous improvement initiatives.
· Ability to work cross functionally with other areas of the business such as Manufacturing, Maintenance, Warehouse, Quality, to coordinate process improvements and developments
· Is responsible for the use, review, revision and upgrade of operational documentation including batch sheets, SOP's, etc.
· Is a champion for safe working practices and safety initiatives within their functional area.
· Performs all tasks with due care and attention and in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices and company requirements, policies and procedures.
· Degree in Engineering/Science or equivalent
· Significant relevant process engineering experience is a must as well as 'On the floor' experience
For more information, please contact Jenny Navan on 016146072 or via email to Jenny.Navan(at)cpl.ie