Windows MCSE technical Vista Premier MCP support Swedish Active windows Directory dublin support windows support server Microsoft Microsoft 7 Ireland Certified MCSA platform jobs seven Windows Server Business IT Server
Dublin City Centre Dublin North Dublin West
20000 - 30000
1 - 2 Years
Swedish speaking Technical Support Analyst Jobs in a Windows based environment working for CPL onsite in Hewlett Packard near Dublin, Ireland. Please apply to this position if suitable and if you are unsure about your suitability, Please call Sharon on 00 353 1 614 6070
We are looking for 2nd to 3rd level experienced technical engineers who speak fluent Swedish to provide high level support in a technical environment. We are ideally looking for someone with an MCP, MCSE, MCSA or otherwise Microsoft Certified but this is not a requirement. The suitable candidate will possess strong knowledge of Windows environments and supporting applications on Windows platforms.
The Swedish speaking Technical Support Engineer is an in-depth technical support analyst role- you will not be taking incoming calls but working on cases created by a tier one support team. Your customers will typically be IT professionals (usually an administrator) who have already performed troubleshooting. You will work as an analyst, working with escalation engineers and technical colleagues to analyse the customers' system data and promptly resolve their issues.
Candidate must have a keen interest in technology with a desire to maintain updating their knowledge; ideally we look for candidates with strong knowledge in the following technologies:
•Client operating systems (XP/ Vista/ Windows 7)
•Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2003 R2/ 2008 R2
•Microsoft Network Technologies
•Good working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
•Desirable: Certificate Services/ PKI
• Working with customers to understand the scope and impact of their technical issues
• Giving high level technical support through information gathering, analytical trouble shooting and problem research
• Strong team collaboration- work with colleagues and escalation engineers to investigate and troubleshoot thus providing a timely solution to clients' technical problems
• Keep technical knowledge up to date to keep pace with the latest Microsoft product releases
• You must display a structured approach to troubleshooting and reflect this in case documentation to optimize collaboration with customers, colleagues and technical leads
• Advising customers on the implementation of new technologies and on improvements to their environment
Language requirements are good English with fluent Swedish
The role offers significant opportunities to cross train to other Microsoft products - you will be joining a team that supports a range of Microsoft products (Windows Server, SharePoint, Exchange Server etc.). There is a focus on keeping the team's technical knowledge up to date and you will be required to acquire Microsoft certifications with the cost of the exams covered by the employer. There are fantastic opportunities to gain invaluable experience with a recognized multinational and a blue chip client base!