Dublin City Centre
50000 - 60000
1 - 2 Years
Third Level Degree
Software Company based in Dublin North seeking number of Java Developers for permanent roles
They are building a new development center in Dublin west to extend their core applications to accelerate the development of critical new product functionality to their customers. As a Junior Java Developer, you will be delivering application configuration and integration programs.
- Learn and master the company's Suite of products in order to perform configuration and integration of our products for technical consulting and become certified.
- Partner with on-site consultants and client business teams to understand business objectives and integration requirements.
- Configure applications and develop business rules using their Studio.
- Develop custom integration programs to connect applications with other internal and external systems using JAVA and XML.
- Execute configuration/integration tests including monitoring software incidents and communicating software issues to their development.
The position requires a unique blend of technical aptitude, business savvy, and communication skills.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent from third-level or higher education institution
- Exposure to broad technical skills such as Object Oriented programming (JAVA), relational databases (data modeling/SQL), web UI (design and development), XML, application architecture
- Software development lifecycle exposure (AGILE) preferred
- Problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Minimal work experience - entry level is acceptable / 2-3 years preferred
- Interest and willingness to explore consulting career
This role offers candidates the opportunity to build a solid career in a core development team and exposure to clients. If you are interested contact Marian.Garvey@cpl.ie or call (01) 614 6044