clinical project management Scientific officer project manager regulatory affairs medical affairs
Dublin City Centre Dublin North Leinster
10 - and more..
On behalf of our Client we are looking to recruit a Scientific & Medical Affairs Manager.
The successful candidate will report to the CEO and will be responsible for the following:
• To maintain and strategically manage a pipeline of products in line with the company's vision ,mission and goals.
• To develop and manage a cohesive technical group that will support the company's marketing and sales efforts to reach budgetary targets
• To develop and maintain quality goals
• To ensure that the company is in regulatory compliance
• To manage clinical projects
• To provide a medical service to respond to customer queries, regulatory queries and queries from other agencies
• To provide clinical information to support the marketing of the company's products
-General project management duties
Applications are invited from candidates with the following background and experience:
Strong Technical /Scientific background
Pharmacist, Medical Doctor, Ph. D in Biochemistry/Chemistry, Minimum M. Sc
Experience: minimum 10 years experience in Pharma industry at various technical levels,
Good man management experience
Knowledge of Clinical/Medical Affairs and R&D /Process Validation would be advantageous.
For a full Job Spec and further information please call Linda at 01 2784671 or email your CV in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Log on to www.thornshaw.com for more jobs.
Scientific officer, clinical, project manager, project management, regulatory affairs, medical affairs