Hospital Sales Medical Sales Medical Device Field Sales Business Development Manager Director Sales Director Sales Manager
Dublin City Centre International Mainland Europe
Parking,Mobile phone,Expenses,Commission,Laptop,Permanent Health Insurance,Bonus,Pension
9 - 10 Years
My client is an Irish owned innovative creator and provider of Healthcare Bedding and Seating Products servicing the private and public health sector in Ireland, UK , Central and Northern Europe .
Due to an expansion programme they are now seeking to recruit the key hire of International Sales Manager.
This is a strategic senior management level role within the organisation tasked with driving the business forward to the next level and growing the market share of the company in this International Territory. This is a wide ranging Business Development role with fantastic growth opportunities for the right candidate.
With primary responsibility for Sales other
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Independently develop new business in the territories of Ireland, UK, Central and Northern Europe both with direct customers as well as with distributors.
· Strategically planning business growth and forecasting.
· Managing International Tendering processes.
· Cultivating both direct and indirect customer relationships and accounts.
· Managing a European Distributor Network.
· Recruiting and managing Sales and Account Management staff into the future.
· Reporting to Board level on targets, achievements and future strategy.
The Role offers:
· Opportunity to work in a senior Sales Management role in a small medium sized company with an International reach.
· Working environment that offers support to entrepreneurial flair and ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a dynamic senior management team.
· Excellent career progression possibilities.
· Very competitive remuneration and compensation package for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have:
· 8+ years Sales Management experience within in the Healthcare Bedding/Pressure Care Management Industry.
· A Third Level qualification ideally from a Science or Technology Background.
· Extensive International experience managing a culturally diverse client and customer case and distributor network.
· 5+ years People management experience.
· Excellent communication skills and Entrepreneurial approach to role.
If you are interested in this role please call Aoife O' Reilly at CPL Healthcare at 00353 61 208646 in strictest of confidence or send your CV by email to email@example.com.