telecoms sales rep field sales business developer
Dublin City Centre Dublin North Dublin South
60000 - 70000
3 - 4 Years
Third Level Certification
My client, one of Irelands leading Telecoms companies, is seeking a Business Development Manager to drive sales in the greater Dublin area.
We are looking for a Senior ICT Sales Specialist to manage existing accounts as well as bring on new business.
- Sells products and/or services to end-user customers in assigned industry, or accounts.
- Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-related activities in the role as key client contact.
- Maintains and penetrates current customer base, along with identifying and converting prospective customers.
- Conducts full-line selling to achieve revenue and profitability goals.
- Acts as liaison for Product Specialists.
- Years of Sales Experience: 10-12.
- Quota Size: Large.
- Product Responsibility: Breadth of Products and Services.
- People Management: No.
- Reporting Relationship: 1st Line Sales Manager. Education: BA.
- 3rd level qualification in a business discipline.
- 10 years senior sales experience, proven track record of delivering results.
- The role is a High Touch role looking after circa 22 accounts in the Irish Market.
Simon Roche at CPL Sales 01 6146062