Nursing Home mallow director of nursing director of nursing RMH RNID assistant director Clinical Nurse Manager Clare Aged Care Geriatric assistant person in charge Staff Nurse ADON co cork Limerick DON DON RGN Nurse person in charge Galway Nursing
Dublin City Centre Dublin South
50000 - 60000
4 - 5 Years
Kate Cowhig International Recruitment
Assistant Director of Nursing
Acute Psychiatric Hospital, Dublin
Kate Cowhig International Recruitment in partnership with our clients are looking for an experienced Assistant Director of Nursing for an Acute Psychiatric Hospital Dublin.
The healthcare facility offers an exceptional level of care for its patients. It provides a wide range of specialist services in Substance Misuse, Psychotic Disorders, Eating Disorders, Psychiatry of Later Life and Adolescent Disorders.
The successful candidate will have a high level of responsibility and will assist the Director of Nursing in various tasks including co-ordinating resources and activities in the Nursing Department and the delivery of services within the Hospital.
· Evidence of current registration on the Psychiatric division of the live register maintained by An Bord Altranais.
· Minimum of 3 years Clinical Nurse Management experience.
· Minimum of 5 years recent nursing experience in a psychiatric setting.
· Evidence of Management Qualification or be willing to undertake study.
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Planning, Organisation & People Management skills
· Must be a Team Player; flexible and adaptable
Email Your CV today to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: Ireland 00353 1 671 5557, UK 0044 207 8338830 Website: www.kcr.ie
Kate Cowhig International Recruitment, 49 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, Ireland
UK Address: Hamilton House Mabledon Place, Bloomsbury, London WC1H 9BB, UK