programming partners developer support engineer galway cloud SAp support ireland
30000 - 40000
1 - 2 Years
Tasks and Tools
As a member of Local IT you will be responsible for overall monitoring, operating and supporting of all IT systems in Ireland.
In a support capacity, you will be responsible for trouble-shooting and evaluating incoming problems, which are reported online through the SAP Customer Service System or via telephone. We take a team-based approach, aided by documentation, problem emulation and working remotely. Utilising team work, knowledge databases, problem simulation and working remotely on customer systems, we resolve issues while achieving excellent customer satisfaction. In House support is provided between the hours of 8am - 6pm GMT.
Tasks & Responsibilities of this Role:
• Manage & maintain daily operational requests & support issues
• Provide technical assistance and Hands-on tech support
• Maintain & manage desktop/laptop images
• Develop & maintain understanding of Service Level Agreements
• Monitor effectiveness of vendor support& escalate issues
• Operational of current & future IT projects
• Hardware issue evaluation and liaison with service engineers to resolve or escalate
To succeed in these demanding roles, the following are enablers depending on the area:
• Excellent customer focus and communication skills.If you are looking for more info, please contact me on 00353 16146086 or apply online for immediate consideration.
• Flexible approach to working in teams
• Excellent Problem solving/analytical skills.
• Proficiency in Operating systems
• Networking Knowledge
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Internet Explorer concepts.
• Excellent Hardware/Software Knowledge
• Adaptable, customer focused
• Ability to carry out activities independently