CRA clinical research clinical research assocaite Clinical research associate manager CRA Manager
3 - 4 Years
CRA Manager required for multinational clinical research organization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the optimization of the performance and line management of the CRAs. You will be responsible for the success and driving performance of your CRA team.
• You will monitor and evaluate CRA's workload and liaise with Resource Management and the Project Manager (PM), to ensure appropriate allocation of resource and optimal utilization of CRAs.
• Initiate regular communication, 1:1 meetings and assign appropriate mentors with all allocated CRAs (according to set goals) and coordinate CRA performance reviews and appraisals including obtaining feedback from PMs and other Clinical Operations personnel where relevant. Put in place development plans where required.
• Identify and ensure all necessary training is provided to CRAs on an ongoing basis to optimise job performance and knowledge.
• Accompany and ensure that CRAs are accompanied on pre-study, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits and provide on-site training for CRA evaluation and to assess performance and/or additional training needs.
• Conduct regular CRA Forums to ensure CRAs are provided with relevant updates training as needed and provide feedback on the development implementation of formal CRA training tools and presentations.
• Assist with continuous review of current processes and implementation of process improvements and participate in business development activities.
Experience and Qualifications
You will have previous CRA and line management experience and in addition you will have worked as a mentor/coach to staff members that are training as well as more qualified members of the team. Other expected qualifications are:
• Will be a driven individual who is able to multi task and drive performance through their direct reports. They will be a well organized individual who is able to deal with conflict and difficult conversations with their team. They will be focused on the metrics and goals of the organization and driving a quality service within the Clinical Operations business.
• Background in medicine, science or other relevant discipline and appropriate experience
• Fundamental knowledge in Clinical Research, an expert in all phases of a clinical trial (PSV, set up, SIV, SMV, COV)
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of ICH-GCP
• Consistent track record of performing at or above expectations
• Ability to coordinate all aspects of clinical training
• Experience of managing other employees
• Proven experience of working successfully with clinical project teams
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent written and spoken English in addition to fluency in the local language
• Competent computer skills
• Due to the nature of this position it may be required for the employee to travel. Therefore, dependent on the employees location, the employee may be required to possess a valid driver's license
• Ability and willingness to travel approximately 50% - 60% of the time (international and domestic; fly and drive)
For further information please call Linda at +353 1 2784671 or email your CV in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log on to www.thornshaw.com for more jobs.
CRA, clinical research assocaite, clinical research, CRA Manager, Clinical research associate manager