academic office administrative skills administrative duties academic Dublin patient waiting list non-clinical hospital waiting lists management qualification salary scales clinical environment healthcare management surgery Dublin city centre Surgical hospital waiting lists Business Coordinator Executive Support Administrator healthcare management qualification Dublin 2 surgical settings Paediatric office environment waiting list Medical Performance Improvement Executive Administrator Paeds health children
Dublin City Centre Dublin North Dublin South
40000 - 50000
5 - 6 Years
Third Level Certification
Performance Improvement Executive Administrator, Dublin City Centre
In partnership with its client, Cpl Healthcare is currently seeking an experienced Business Coordinator/Executive Support Administrator for an initial 1 year contract, based in Dublin city.
This organisation was set up to assist with reducing the long term waiting lists in Ireland, for patients who require surgery and medical treatments.
- Provide general business and administrative support as required to the Director of Care/ Team Leader, to support delivery of overall work plan
- Maintain team records and filing
- Support the organisational Quality Programme - data gathering, collation, reporting, coordination of schedules of activity that underpin programme
- Effect implementation of new processes, eg, risk assessment and issues logging
- Report regularly on progress and signal to Team Leader where there are issues arising, formulating solutions for same
- Review current suite of SOPs and redesign same, in line with new organisational remit
- Other duties and projects that will be assigned from time to time, as the work of the organisation evolves.
· Third level qualification in a relevant field (eg, business/healthcare management) or experience in a similar role
· Substantial experience in a business/administrative role, in a health or health related organisation
· Proven experience of operating at a similar level of responsibility (Grade V/VI)
· Experience of developing and implementing business/administrative processes in pursuit of specific outcomes
· Health sector experience that has facilitated a knowledge of the healthcare structures in Ireland, and a well developed understanding of patient centredness
· Excellent communication, PC, quality assurance and administrative skills essential
· Fluent English and permission to work in Ireland a must.
Working hours Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Salary as per the Department of Health & Children Salary Scales.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply or for further information please contact Annmarie on +353 1 4825354 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Business Coordinator, Performance Improvement Executive Administrator, Executive Support Administrator, Dublin, Dublin city centre, Dublin 2, non-clinical, academic, office environment, Medical, Surgical, Paeds, Paediatric, patient waiting list, surgery, hospital waiting lists, healthcare management qualification, hospital waiting lists, salary scales, management qualification, surgical settings, clinical environment, academic office, administrative skills, healthcare management, health children, administrative duties, waiting list