Application IT French blog dublin social media German Developer ireland networking Software forum Developing
Dublin City Centre
30000 - 40000
1 - 2 Years
Silvana Cuesta Carpio
French or German Application Dev & Test - CS - Support Engineer 1
eCommerce Support delivers world-class support assistance to small, medium businesses, partners, developers and consumers. We help earn customers loyalty for a lifetime, while working in partnership with product development to help improve product quality. We are there to help customers when they need help the most. In this role, you have an opportunity to be a personal hero for a customers and developers who are experiencing critical problems with their Microsoft solutions and work with the latest technologies.
You will have a chance to solve a new set of dynamically complex and challenging problems in a non-technical environment. Troubleshooting at this level is not scripted. As a Support Engineer, you will be designing and driving the discovery of potentially unique solutions for each of your customer's situations as part of a team. We'll provide you with abundant resources, including a rich content library, advanced tools, the business product group, and the experience of tenured team around you. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate and help your colleagues by sharing the results of your investigation. In this professional role, your contribution and overall impact is self-directed and the opportunities are plentiful.
· Represent the company with customers via telephone, written correspondence, electronic service, forums and social media to assist them in resolving issues utilizing Microsoft products and technologies.
· Foster positive customer relationships and build customer loyalty with teh comapny, while effectively managing challenging situations.
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with varying audiences from technical engineers, developers and tool architects, as well as executive-level management.
· Demonstrate leadership through personal responsibility, accountability, and teamwork.
· Manage critical situations that may involve challenging issues, diverse audiences and potentially externally visible issues.
· Maintain strong working knowledge of released products, take ownership for product improvement, and participate in pre-release activities and BETA programs.
· Help with technical content including Knowledge Base articles, whitepapers, training documents, forums and blog postings.
· Minimum of 2 years experience in customer support, including software/hardware or developer support.
· Ability to have understanding of development technical terminology in conversations.
· Personal experience engaging in social media (eg. - forums, blogs, Twitter)
· Good customer service, accurate and logical problem solving and communication skills, plus the ability to work in a team environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as exemplified by clear issue explanations, documentation of knowledge, and effective intra- and inter-group communications
· Experience in billing, sales or commerce support is useful but not required
If you require more information please do not hesiatate to contact Silvana on 016146086 or apply online immediately.