bank customer relationship retention campaign crm digital marketing strategy online financial acquisition
Dublin City Centre Dublin North Dublin South
6 - 7 Years
Third Level Degree
CRM & Campaign Manager - Dublin
Are you looking for a stable role in a rapidly expanding company? Do you have 6 years + CRM and Campaign Management experience?
Cpl wants to hear from you!
A financial company in Dublin are looking for a creative CRM & Campaign Manager to develop & deliver a commercial CRM programme: managing customer communications and opportunity through the customer lifecycle including customer onboarding, nurturing, cross-selling, retention and winback.
· The key driver for the creation and delivery of campaigns across customer segments, products and channels (email & telephony) within or below budget against key business objectives.
· Translation of business strategies and targets into an operationally executable campaign plan
· Work closely with the Marketing Manager & other colleagues within Marketing to support the development of an integrated marketing strategy & plan.
· Work closely with Customer Care Centre channel to obtain feedback on campaigns, gather new ideas and address any operational issues.
· Build strong relationships with Investment Manager & Investment Marketing Manager to support delivery of investment product sales through design & implementation of campaign programme(s)
· Development of a robust campaign planning & execution process - idea generation, briefing of internal stakeholders, customer selection, ensuring effective creative development, script product for Customer care team, delivery into the channel, post campaign evaluation
· Deliver ongoing & effective campaign performance data - responsible for the communication of individual campaign status within the campaign cycle
· Develop & establish a 'test & learn' campaign evaluation process to ensure ongoing learning and effective calculation of return on investment
· Work with Customer Intelligence team to source modelling & database marketing expertise as required and within budget
· Drive the customer intelligence and insight agenda across the business
· Management of insight and analytics deployment to business
To apply for this role, please submit your CV to email@example.com