Financial Sectors Regulatory EU Telecom Broadcasting Competition Job Transport Energy Legal Barrister Regulated Regulation Merger Lawyer Control Solicitor
Dublin City Centre
4 - 5 Years
My client's Competition and Regulatory Law team are consistently ranked in the top tier of Irish advisers for Competition & Regulation work by leading directories including Chambers Europe and the Legal 500 EMEA.
An opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor with 5 years PQE to join this busy team. My client is seeking an ambitious solicitor who is keen to carve out a career with genuine experts who represent an enviable client base across multiple sectors including Telecommunications, Financial Services, Broadcasting, Energy and Transport.
Minimum Requirements for this position:
- An excellent academic background and a minimum of 5 years relevant PQE gained in a law firm or similiar environment
- Up to date knowledge and recent experience of Competition Law- specific merger control experience is highly desirable.
- A high level of commercial awareness and excellent communication and presentation skills
- A strong work ethic and ambitious attitude
- A genuine team player who shows a high level of initiative
An excellent remuneration package is on offer for this position
Dublin city centre location
To submit your CV for this role directly, click on the link below.
For a detailed job description call Linda Evans on direct dial 01 500 5907 or email email@example.com