NL Greece Oracle Customer Care Catergory Knowledge Pharma Administration Dublin Pharmaceutical Healthcare ARIBA Market Support Buyer Purchase Order Procurement Purchasing Cust Care NDL City Centre Greek Holland Buying Market Support Customer Service PO Netherlands
Dublin City Centre
2 - 3 Years
Third Level Degree
Based in their Global Financial Services Centre, my client is seeking a fluent Greek speaker to act as Procurement Coordinator and support the Greek, English and Irish markets of this pharma company.
This is initially a 6 month temporary contract.
· Receive complex Ariba requisitions, prioritise and set up purchase orders on software system such as Ariba / Oracle for complex and routine orders or for critical / rush orders as assigned.
· Confirm / obtain price and delivery information from supplier.
· Place POs via phone and / or send POs via Ariba ASN, FAX, print and mail when applicable.
· Expedite POs as required.
· Contact internal customers to clarify or provide information as necessary such as to obtain acceptable substitute product or sourcing information.
· Obtain information from or follow up with suppliers to complete order as necessary.
· Utilize procurement software systems such as Ariba and Oracle to the fullest extent.
· Ensure commodity, contract and preferred supplier compliance.
· Ensure GPIHP(Global Policy on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals) / FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practice Act) compliance.
· Complete procurement justification form for POs >$100,000 USD in accordance with established guidelines
· Liaise with other Purchasing personnel to ensure smooth delivery of business transactions.
· Dealing with Procurement related inquiries (supplier and client), addressing or redirecting as appropriate.
· Undertake low level buying (possibly under the direction of other procurement colleagues).
· Resolve purchase order discrepancies as identified on Match Queue Exception Report (MQE); implement permanent solutions to prevent recurrence.
· Correct the purchase order or resolve issue working with the supplier, internal customer, or others as applicable.
· Resolve quality or service issues with appropriate person; escalate to appropriate contact when necessary.
· Inform supervisor of unusual problems such as numerous back orders or a growth in problem resolution issues.
· Categorise and maintain record of problem types.
· On a rotational basis, support Procurement Helpdesk activities: respond to customer telephone, fax and email communications promptly and with courtesy.
· Identifies and provides immediate resolution on internal customer issues utilizing existing tools and systems. Refer more complex issues to appropriate Procurement representative or other responsible contact.
· Implement approved process improvements resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
· Third level education preferred
· Requires 3-5 years experience
· Preferred 1-2 years experience with Procurement processes, administration, terminology, category knowledge, and advanced error resolution methods.
· Fluent in Greek and English is essential
· Strong computer skills. i.e. MS Word, Excel, Oracle & Ariba
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to show great attention to detail.
· Problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to interact confidently with other locations
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to prioritise and self manage time and work duties
· Strong ability to meet deadlines
· Responsive to the needs of the business
For more information on this position please contact Jenny Navan on 01 6146072 or Jenny.Navan@cpl.ie