Obstetrics Aged Care Chemotherapy ICU womens Midwife Gastroenterology Renal RGN Middle East SCBU ITU Haematology NICU Labour Ward Nurse respiratory Recovery HDU A&E Surgical Hospitals Gynaecology Scrub Theatre UK High Dependency Unit Cancer Palliative Care Neo Natal Gerontology Staff Nurse Technician Oncology Anaesthetic Intensive Care Endoscopy Special Care Baby Unit Paediatric Nursing Homes Qatar A&R Maternity Nurse Medical
Expenses,Educational assistance,Travel Tax Incentives,House-Rent Allowance,Relocation package
2 - 3 Years
Third Level Degree
Kate Cowhig International Recruitment
Supervisor Respiratory Therapy, Qatar
Interviews being held by Hospital Personnel in London & Dublin June 2012
Kate Cowhig International Recruitment in partnership with their client are seeking experienced Supervisor Respiratory Therapy.
The Supervisor-Respiratory Therapy Services, coordinates daily and unit-based planning activities of Respiratory Therapy Services. Responsible for the recommendation, development and implementation of unit based policies and procedures. Responsible for keeping the Manager of Respiratory Therapy Services informed of both progress and potential problems. Responsible for the planning of patient care activities, unit operations and staff competency. Demonstrates professional planning leadership in the evaluation and planning of patient care delivery and ensures that recruiting, commissioning, on-boarding, orientation and service activation responsibilities are carried out in accordance with project plans.
- Participates as required in the recruitment, interviewing and selection of cardiopulmonary project staff.Evaluates as well as assists in the installation, interfacing and testing of medical devices.
- Reviews and give expert advice on CIS build and implementation as well as identify system and process deficiencies and recommend solutions which are effective to meet clinical and functional requirements.
- Provides Department based planning leadership and direction in accordance with organizational and departmental goals and objectives.
- Responsible for completion of regular performance evaluations for team members.
- Conducts evaluations for new staff prior to completion of probationary period.Plans for safe staffing patterns, while meeting the patient's need for continuity of care and level of care.
- Collaborates with ancillary and nursing services in adherence to international standards to ensure a safe, clean and secure environment for patients, staff and visitors.
- Evaluates processes, for monitoring the utilization of Respiratory Therapy equipment and supplies.
- Considers factors related to safety, effectiveness, cost, and impact on practice in planning patient care.
- Provides input and evidence-based standards in formulating unit patient care policy and procedures for Respiratory Therapy patients.
- Establishes and maintains working relationships and solicits input from physicians and other healthcare personnel to ensure optimal patient care.
- Participates in quality improvement planning, including utilization of key performance indicators (KPI's).
- Evaluates patient care processes and clinical information systems to ensure standardized assessment, diagnosis, outcomes, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Maintains Respiratory Therapy clinical skills, Collaborates with clinical educators in planning, implementation and evaluation of staff and patient education.
- Integrates research findings into practice planning and, where appropriate, participates in the generation off of new knowledge.
- Fosters good public relations for the project.
- Participates in Sidra commissioning activities as required.
- Integrates ethical considerations and processes in all areas of planning and patient care.
- In view of the developing and changing needs and opportunities within Sidra during this start-up phase, this position may perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Health Care related field with a minimum of 3 years relevant Respiratory Therapy supervisory experience.
- Evidence of Managing a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience in organizing data and generating thorough accurate,timely reports.
- Experience with clinical Information systems either as an end user, super user or build contributor.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT).
- Licensed and or certified in Country of Origin.
- NRP, PALS, ACLS certification.
- Familiarity with TJC, JCI and otheaccreditation organizations.
- Proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Office,and Excel.
- Ability to use search engines and data bases for internet research.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Strong group presentation skills
Email Your CV today to: email@example.com
Tel: Ireland 00353 1 671 5557, UK 0044 207 8338830 Website: www.kcr.ie
Kate Cowhig International Recruitment, 49 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, Ireland
UK Address: Hamilton House Mabledon Place, Bloomsbury, London WC1H 9BB, UK