crm project software online ecommerce web systems
Dublin City Centre
2 - 3 Years
Third Level Degree
Overall Purpose of Job:
The overall role and responsibility of the Project Manager is to manage all aspects of the delivery of multi-disciplinary and cross-functional projects within the Online Department.
You will specifically focus on implementing new systems and applications to support our day to day activities within the operations departments and business channels.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• To work with Third Party vendors and Business Stakeholders in determining scope of work for projects and establishing project plans.
• To manage the project plan delivery by ensuring that the milestones are being met
• Ensure that all issues are addressed in terms of resolution
• Ensure that go-live for projects is effected taking into consideration factors such as data migration, reporting services, end-user training etc.
• Work with the IT department to ensure adequate infrastructure and support is available for project delivery
• Manage any third party vendor in liaison with our legal, technology and business teams ensuring that all contractual and SLA obligations are adhered to
• Keep all parties involved in a project abreast of status
• 3+ years project management experience; preferably in software applications and systems implementation
• Previous experience of managing third party vendors
• Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
• Superb organizational skills
• Good understanding of business technology
• Bachelors Degree in a business or technology discipline
• PM certification is desirable
• Experience working with an online business desirable
• Interest in mobile technology is desirable
• Knowledge of CRM, CMS, Campaign Management Systems, Web Analytics systems implementation would be advantageous.
For further information on this or any other opportunities please contact Jennifer Doddy on 01 6146045 or email Jennifer.email@example.com.