Operations Risk EU Analysis Management Credit Ecommerce Fraud online Finance Accounting MBA
100000 - or more
7 - 8 Years
* Are you an experienced manager with a risk analysis background?
* Do you enjoy leading a team during a period of significant growth and change with the comfort of being part of a leading Multi-National Corporation?
* Would you relish the opportunity to work in one of Europe's most exciting and vibrant cities?
If so, read on for further details of an exceptional opportunity.
Our client is currently seeking to appoint a Manager of Credit Risk and Fraud to lead a growing team during a period of change and integration. With the comfort of working with a leading corporate entity the Credit and Risk Manager will oversee the smooth running of a team of credit, risk and fraud professionals as well as developing and maintaining excellent client relationships.
A strong people management track record is required.
Ideal Candidates for this position will have:
* Management experience leading teams in online risk, fraud and credit operations
* A background in ecommerce operations and risk analysis
* Exposure to physical goods/ products online transactions
* A proven track record of success managing teams in a dynamic and high-growth business
* Finance/ Accounting/ Operations qualification or other related discipline. MBA is preferred
* Excellent client developement and relationship building skills
* Excellent communication, multi-tasking and people management skills.
LOCATION: Barcelona, Spain.
Candidates applying for this position must be interested in relocating to Barcelona.
To submit your CV for this position click on the link below.
For a detailed job description and a confidential discussion, contact Linda Evans on direct dial +353 (0) 1 5005907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org