Dublin Endoscopy Ireland RPN Nurse Surgical Nurse Staff Nurse Hospitals Medical RGN Elderly general psychiatric Nursing Homes Mental Health mental health Aged Care
30000 - 40000
2 - 3 Years
Third Level Degree
Kate Cowhig International recruitment
RPN/RMH Staff Nurses required
Must be RPN/RMH trained
Kate Cowhig International Recruitment in partnership with its client are seeking Staff Nurses for their Hospital, a 204 bedded private facility employing over 270 staff and located in North Dublin.
Now over 180 years old the Hospital is continuing to grow and advance and has earned itself a reputation of being Ireland's leading specialist old age Psychiatric and Alzheimer's facilities providing the highest standard of care in a unique setting.
This facility is within easy commute of Dublin City Centre and surrounding counties.
· To maintain a high standard of nursing care.
· To develop clinical expertise, leadership and teaching skills through nursing practice.
· To share responsibility with the nursing team for the management of nursing care and the patients environment under the direction of the Sister/Charge Nurse.
· To maintain a high standard of professional and ethical responsibility.
· Must be registered on the Psychiatric Division of An Bord Altranais or be eligible to register.
· Must have a minimum of three years experience.
· Demonstrate ability to teach and guide more junior staff.
· Show interest in Self Development.
· Permanent Full Time Positions
· Working hours include days and nights
· HSE Salaries and benefits apply
· Accommodation on site
Email Your CV today to: email@example.com
Tel: Ireland 00353 1 671 5557, UK 0044 207 8338830 Website: www.kcr.ie
Kate Cowhig International Recruitment, 49 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, Ireland
UK Address: Hamilton House Mabledon Place, Bloomsbury, London WC1H 9BB, UK