35000 - 45000
0 - 1 Years
Third Level Degree
Entry Level Java Developer
I have an urgent requirement for 5 entry level Java developers to join a leading software house based in Dublin West. My client is an award winning company and they are keen to attract top software talent to their development hub in Dublin.
They offer an unrivalled training and development package. Developers need to have strong Java/EE skills, a passion for coding, interest in emerging trends, and research.
· 1:1-2:1 in Honour's/Msc Computer Science, Computer Applications, Telecommunications, or Digital Media or related degree technical degree.
· Strong Java/EE experience
· Database experience
· Experience working on at least 1 large college project. This project work should be clearly demonstrated on your CV and provide information on the concept- design- development.
· Work experience in a software company. Ideally working as a programmer. Candidates need to understand the commercial implications of the code they write.
· Client facing persona, candidates will spend the majority of their time coding however they must be interested and show aptitude to deal with top end clients. Candidates should possess the following skills: Stellar communication, listening, presentation, time management, negotiation and social skills.
· Availability to travel with your work. On occasion candidates will be required to travel with their job to support a client with project rollout or support.
This is an immediate requirement.
Interested candidates should contact Marian.Garvey@cpl.ie or call (01) 614 6044