Business Intelligence Qlikview Reporting development
60000 - 70000
5 - 6 Years
Third Level Degree
Business Intelligence Analyst Developer
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will work within an IT Reporting team who are responsible for providing management information across multiple businesses in multiple geographies. The information is provided using a variety of methods; from designing and scheduling reports for email delivery, through to developing advanced analytical applications using state-of-the-art BI technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Business Intelligence Analyst with QlikView experience to help advance the Business Intelligence capacity of the company . You will gain an understanding of the different lines of business to help deliver enterprise-class Business Intelligence solutions.
- Work closely with our internal customers to define BI project requirements and scope.
- Assist IT Reporting Manager with project planning and estimation.
- Develop Business Intelligence solutions which meet business requirements, within agreed deadlines.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of the production BI/Reporting systems.
- Participate in the development of operational processes within the team.
- Identify opportunities for technology-led innovations.
- 5+ years experience in an advanced Business Intelligence development role
- 2+ years experience of developing BI solutions using QlikView.
- Firm understanding of Database / Data Warehouse principles and methodologies.
- The ability to interact positively and constructively with internal customers.
- A background in delivering BI solutions which meet business requirements.
For further information on this BI role, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Ida Renaud on 01 6146048.