Superstore Manager Fashion Manager Deputy Manager Manager Visual Merchandiser Retail Manager Assistant Manager Sales Assistant Fashion Retailer Department Manager Supervisor Visual Manager Floor Manager Store Manager
Clare Galway Mayo
20000 - 30000
2 - 3 Years
No Minimum required
Assistant Manager - Galway - Excellent Salary
The opportunity for a forward thinking commercial Assistant Manager has arisen to join this funky high street fashion retailer. They are looking for an Assistant Manager who believes in driving results through investing time and training in their team.
The role is to assist the Store Manager in ensuring the smooth operation of the store and to drive sales through high calibre customer service, product knowledge and commerciality. A large pasrt of this role will be to train and develop the team, make strong commercial decisions and ensure the store is visually stunning at all times.
You will have a proven success of driving and achieving KPI's.
The ideal candidate will have managed a € 2 - 3 million turnover, be highly motivated, have excellent communication and leadership qualities, commercial and operational skills and be customer service focused in this fast moving retailer.
You must be a hands on Manager with a proven track record in Retail Management with experience of managing and driving KPI's.
Duties will incude:
Managing and monitoring staff
Ensuring KPI's are being met
Working to and exceeding sales targets
Being aware of competitor activity
Ensuring the highest level of customer service is being adhered to at all times
A great package is on offer for the right candidate for this Assistant Manager role. The quality training and direction in which this retailer is heading, offer an exciting career path and clear progression.
- Must have a real passion and energy for the brand and with working within the retail environment.
- Encourage and motivate staff members to obtain every sales opportunity through excellent product knowledge and 5* customer service.
- Support the Store management team in all areas of managing a successful Department/Store
- Delegate specific responsibilities for each team member and encourage performance through regular reviews and appraisals
- Assist and support the Store Manager and Department Managers with all communications, Hiring, training and developing
- Analyse reports and sales comparisons, Space planning top and bottom sellers
- Communicate and aim to achieve all set and agreed KPI's for Department/ Store
- Promote at all times excellent 5* customer service, Visual Merchandising standards and company health and Safety standards
- Ensure at all times the Store is operating Commercially and efficiently
- Provide continuous Feedback to managers, buyers and Head office.
Email an updated CV to email@example.com, or call Mags on 01 6146097 for more information.
Cpl Retail is currently working with the top Irish & International retailers nationwide recruiting for various roles. If the above role does not meet your requirements please send through your CV to us as we also have vacancies nationwide in all different retail sectors like Grocery, Fashion, Textiles, Home, DIY, Non Food, Electrical, Telecoms and Beauty.
We recruit for all the following roles; Sales Consultant, Sales Assistant, Retail Sales, Fashion Manager, Trainee Manager, Duty Manager, Assistant Manager, Supervisor, Specialist, Floor Manager, Department Manager, Deputy Manager, Showroom Manager, Trading Manager, Commercial Manager, Concession Manager, Counter Manager, Visual Merchandiser, Store Manager, Retail Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager and Operations Manager