3 - 4 Years
Third Level Degree
Configuration Team Lead
My client has an urgent requirement for a team lead to manage their configuration team. The core responsibility of this role is the management of a small IT team, customer launches and software maintenance.
· People management of the Configuration team
· Manage day to day running of the Configuration Team
· Manage the implementation of new clients on platform
· Manage the delivery of change requests for clients and internal teams for regularly scheduled Maintenance releases.
· Act as the primary contact point for Account Management teams for customer queries and escalations
· Work with the Production Support team to assist in production issues relating to client configuration
· Ensure timely escalation of issues to senior management.
This is a fantastic role for an industry professional with 5-6 years relevant experience. The ideal candidate will have strong experience working on web based applications and databases. A strong work ethic, strong project management, time management and communication are essential to this role. Candidates should exhibit an interest in mentoring junior team members.
My client offers a competitive salary and package. Training and induction will be provided for this role. Structured career progression is on offer combined with a opportunity to work with the industries brightest minds.
If you are interested in this role and keen to hear more please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Marian.Garvey@cpl.ie or call (01) 614 6044