ODP central London Operation Department Practitioner vascular operations radiological procedures Theatre Scrub Theatre London UK Scrub Nurse Operating Room G Grade Band 6 RGN radiology Senior Staff Nurse F Grade NMC Harley Street England Theatre Sister HPC Theatre Nurse General Nurse Vascular surgery hybrid theatre OR vascular surgeries Band 7
55000 - 65000
Canteen,Pension,Permanent Health Insurance,Life Assurance
6 - 7 Years
Third Level Degree
Sister/Charge Nurse Job, Hybrid Theatre, London, UK
In partnership with its client, Cpl Healthcare is currently seeking a motivated Theatre Sister/Charge Nurse for a permanent new role, based in central London.
The UK's largest, independently owned, not for profit hospital, undertaking highly complex procedures in addition to routine surgery and medicine. With over 250 patient beds, 12 operating theatres (including dedicated endoscopy suites), a day surgery unit and a 24 hour consultant-led ITU, they opened a new Hybrid Theatre last month, to undertake vascular and interventional radiological procedures, in addition to other types of surgery.
• Scrubbing for vascular and radiological procedures
• Managing the staff team, ensuring smooth running of the Theatre
• Setting policies and procedures
• Assisting the Theatre Manager with setting budgets, planning and strategy.
• General Nursing or ODP qualification, holding full NMC/HPC registration
• Previous experience working as a Senior Scrub Nurse with vascular or radiological procedures
• Extensive experience working at Senior Sister level within a Theatre setting, with knowledge of radiological procedures - applicants who do not have radiology skills but do have a genuine interest in developing their knowledge of interventional radiology will be considered
• Experience of managing a small team and working with budgets
• Forward thinking, dedicated and professional Theatre Practitioner who has the clinical prowess to lead by example, and be competent to scrub for other specialities, when necessary
• Fluent English and permission to work in the UK a must.
Salary £36,000 - £43,000, depending on experience, and benefits package in addition. Position is full time, 35 hours a week, working on a shift pattern including early and late shifts.
If you are looking for a new challenge, then this established hospital with its' brand new Theatre venture may be the opportunity you are looking for!
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Cpl Contact: To apply or for further information please contact Annmarie on +353 1 4825354 or email with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: RGN, Senior Staff Nurse, G Grade, F Grade, Band 6, Band 7, Theatre Nurse, Theatre Sister, ODP, Operation Department Practitioner, Scrub Nurse, Theatre Scrub, General Nurse, London, central London, UK, Harley Street, Vascular surgery, vascular operations, vascular surgeries, radiology, radiological procedures, hybrid theatre, NMC, HPC, England, Theatre, OR, Operating Room