In Partnership with its client Kenny-Whelan are looking for a QC Supervisor for its Cork based Pharmaceutical Plant.
• Analyse Raw Materials, In-Process Materials and Finished Products.
• To maintain all laboratory notebooks, records, chromatograms to an
acceptable GLP standard.
• To maintain good housekeeping and hygiene within the laboratory.
• To maintain and follow all relevant Standard Operating procedures.
• To calibrate and maintain designated laboratory instruments.
• To support the laboratory testing schedule in order to achieve an efficient
• To bring to the notice of the Team Leaders, Manager or Director any
discrepancies, deviations or non-conformance's in testing or work practice.
• To follow up to date analytical practices with reference to specifications,
regulations and industry standards.
• To adhere to any agreed internal laboratory rota tasks.
• Liasing with other departments in relation to QC dispatch/testing
• To liase with external suppliers/vendors in relation to QC consumables
• Assist with audits/investigations as required.
• Generation/Reporting of key performance indicators for the group.
• To develop areas of expertise in analytical testing in order to solve technical
• Interaction with other departments e.g. QA, Technical Services, Production,
• Liaising with internal and external customers in relation to QC/BU issues
• Ad hoc duties as determined by QC Manager or QC Director
Third Level Science Qualification and minimum 3 years industry experience
Pharmaceutical experience in a GMP regulated laboratory environment
Preference for candidate with method transfer experience
Has monitored other analysts
Good communications skills
Flexibility is essential (willingness to work shift patterns as required by
Proven ability to work on own initiative
PC skills MS Word, Excel etc