Financial Service IFRS US Gaap Qualified Accountant Irish GAAP
Dublin City Centre
65000 - 75000
4 - 5 Years
Our client a leading financial institution currently have an immediate requirement for a Statutory Accounting & Regulatory Reporting Manager. Salary up to €75.000 DOE.
· To lead and develop a strong quality-focused Statutory and Regulatory Reporting Team.
· To manage and complete the annual Statutory Audit by meeting agreed timelines and by ensuring Audit files are completed to a high standard.
· To proactively build strong working relationships with External & Internal auditors.
· To share the management of all controllership processes, such as quarterly reporting, account reconciliations, schedule IIs, preclose, impairment reviews, SOX etc.
· To ensure the integrity of reporting and compliance with GE Capital standards and local regulations.
·To provide support to FC/CFO on ad hoc queries particularly in relation to relevant local requirements.
· To proactively identify opportunities to improve processes and participate in quality projects to improve the timeliness, accuracy and efficiency of regulatory information and the control and measurement of the business.
· To oversee the implementation of the new reporting requirements to the FED. This will require working with corporate on GAP analysis and following implementation ensuring all deadlines are adhered to on a quarterly basis.
· Working with UK project team on the transition to IFRS
· Qualified accountant.
· Proven prior business experience in multinational company (financial services as a +).
· Business understanding and strong commercial focus.
· Good understanding of Irish GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP
· Excellent analytical skills
· Excellent time management skills
· Excellent computer skills (Windows package - EXCEL, WORD)
Please contact Natasha Bevan today on 01-5005987 for more information today.