sales business developer field sales
Dublin City Centre Dublin North Dublin West
20000 - 30000
Bonus,Company car,Laptop,Mobile phone
1 - 2 Years
No Minimum required
My client, a leading manufacturer of nutritional supplements for the sports sector with products distributed in over 70 countries around the world are looking to recruit a motivated sales professional with a great appetite for sports.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years previous B2B sales experience and have a knowledge of nutritional supplements and sports.
- Execute the brand professionally, drive sales and ensure best practice during the planned call cycle.
- Identify brand opportunities instore and deliver on objectives set.
- Placement and maintenance of company displays during promotional campaigns.
- Development and implementation of Category Management Planograms.
- Execute the brand POS creatively and maximise brand presence in trade.
- Achievement of sales, profit and distribution targets in line with KPI's.
- Develop customer relationships and a platform to support ON activity.
- Excellent execution of brand activity within accounts and engagement with key sponsorships.
- Full participation in support of regional sponsorships and trade entertainment programme.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualities:
- A 3rd level qualification in Marketing, Business Studies, Food Business/Science or a related discipline.
- A minimum of two years sales experience gained in a sales or a retail environment working with FMCG/consumer goods.
- A passion for training, nutrition and all things sports related is essential.
- An excellent understanding of product placement and promotion.
- Strong ambition and ability to work on own initiative.
- Good common sense.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and customer care focus.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Flexible around working hours due to nature of role & need to attend promotions at evenings and weekends
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and believe you meet the criteria then please apply now via the link provided or call Cathal on 016146089 / 086 790 6226 for more information.