Hospital Sales Ireland Dialysis education Nursing Pharmaceutical Renal Dublin Nurse healthcare Field Sales Medical Sales Jobs Nephrology training Sales Medical Device
Dublin City Centre Dublin North Dublin South
65000 - 75000
4 - 5 Years
My client is a leading Medical Device company with a strong global and Irish presence offering healthcare professional s and their patients, treatment solutions to complex medical conditions.
They are now seeking to recruit a Renal Nurse Sales Specialist to be responsible for promoting and providing training and support on a range of Home Dialysis renal therapy products and services to Customers in the Irish market.
Other key responsibilities will include:
· Delivery and implementation of system education and training to clinical staff in major national hospitals nationwide
· Implement clinical programs in clinical units and monitor impact
· Developing and nurturing relationships with customers in order to increase sales
· Communicate with the country marketing team with feedback on input on clinical strategies and tactics
· Engage with team members and colleagues within the wider company in relation to user aspects of the products
The successful candidate will have the following:
· Registration as a Nurse with a Renal Nursing Certificate or equivalent
· Minimum 3 years clinical experience working in Dialysis Nursing or Nephrology
· Training experience is desirable
· Proven track record in a commercial and/or sales environment is a distinct advantage but not essential as training will be provided in this area.
This a permanent role and the company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including Car Allowance, VHI, Pension, Bonus, Expenses etc
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to Aoife O' Reilly, CPL Healthcare by email email@example.com or call me on 061 208646