Software Test Engineer (Dublin South)
1 - 2 Years
No Minimum required
Test Engineer (Dublin South)
CPL Solutions currently have an urgent requirement for a Software Test Engineer to work a 3 month contract for a leading software house based in Dublin South.
-Writes test cases and run/ write test automation scripts.
- Performs detailed analysis of test results and adjusts test cases accordingly.
-Works with developers and/or program managers to troubleshoot failures or triage to the appropriate level
-1-2 year's work related experience required.
-Relevant related experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, black box software testing principles.
- Demonstrated ability to define and use common terms and concepts for at least one operating system and environment required.
- Working knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP), hardware, debugging, and operating systems preferred.
- Knowledge of Windows interface guidelines may be required.
-Should be able to work independently.
-Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, and/or experience with testing preferred.
If you are interested in this position please contact JJ McCarthy on 016146096 or email to jj.mccarthy(at)cpl.ie