customer support Dutch technical support server server support IT service
Dublin City Centre Dublin South Dublin West
25000 - 35000
No minimum required
Our client is at present looking for Technical Support Agents to work in their expanding operation based in Dublin 4. These are exciting opportunities to work for the leading IT company in the world and providing their customers with a service that is renowned for been of one of the highest standards in the support area.
The successful individuals will part of the technical Support team. The Technical team focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems.
The responsibilities of the successful individuals are as follows:
- The primary responsibility is to answer Customer inquiries and deliver appropriate technical solutions which leave the Customer completely satisfied.
- Resolving cases from incoming calls, electronic requests by external customers and internal contacts by using tools and troubleshooting processes effectively to clarify and analyze the customer problem with an objective to maximizing first contact resolution.
- Inputting accurate customer information and problem history/resolution data in all required systems.
- Responding to service, product, technical and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications and repair on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission critical).
- Proactively assisting internal or external business and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Evaluating unique or complex installations or configurations and making recommendations for resolution.
They are looking for individuals who have the following skills:
- Can speak Dutch fluently.
- Has already got troubleshooting experience
- Has worked in Technical Support in previous roles.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary for these positions are between €28,000 basic + benefits, depending on experience.
Interviews can be held by telephone if the individual is based abroad and they are looking conducting interview immediately.