Visual Merchandiser Sales Consultant Deputy Manager Trading Manager Showroom Manager Retail Sales Concession Manager Commercial Manager Sales Assistant Store Manager Department Manager Duty Manager Regional Manager and Operations Manager. Floor Manager Fashion Manager Supervisor Retail Manager Counter Manager Assistant Manager Area Manager Trainee Manager Specialist
Cork Cork city
3 - 4 Years
Sales-driven, target-orientated Store Manager required for this market leader. Always one step ahead of their competitors with regards to new developments, they are a company with a clear brand identity. They are looking for managers with experience of managing and motivating teams of sales consultants to reach their daily sales targets. They are currently looking for a driven Store Manager to join the team in Cork.
Our client is a sales-based high street retailer. They are experiencing significant growth making this company a market leader.
Job Role - Store Manager - Leading High Street Retailer:
Your role will be to maximise store sales performance and manage the store team to achieve individual and store targets. You will be accountable for controlling costs within the branch and compliance to company operating procedures. Maintaining store standards whilst providing excellent service and product knowledge to the customer will be your focus. As the Store Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, training and developing your staff.
- Encouraging staff loyalty and retention.
- Following security and loss prevention procedures to ensure minimal losses.
Key Attributes - Store Manager - Leading High Street Retailer:
- Ideally you will have management experience in a retail sales environment, either as a Store Manager, Branch Manager or Sales Manager, with experience of managing commission-based sales teams.
- The ability to plan and organise effectively in order to meet deadlines and utilise resources.
- Experience of working with performance management and targets (managing KPI's).
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
· To apply or for further information please contact Mags Browne on +353 1 614 6097 or e-mail with you updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cpl Retail is currently working with the top Irish & International retailers nationwide recruiting for various roles. If the above role does not meet your requirements please send through your CV to us as we also have vacancies nationwide in all different retail sectors like Grocery, Fashion, Textiles, Home, DIY, Non Food, Electrical, Telecoms and Beauty.
We recruit for all the following roles; Sales Consultant, Sales Assistant, Retail Sales, Fashion Manager, Trainee Manager, Duty Manager, Assistant Manager, Supervisor, Specialist, Floor Manager, Department Manager, Deputy Manager, Showroom Manager, Trading Manager, Commercial Manager, Concession Manager, Counter Manager, Visual Merchandiser, Store Manager, Retail Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager and Operations Manager.