payment cash management fx funding intercompany loans netting accounts payable global treasury emea foreign currency forecasting north dublin cash flow hedging analyst reconciliations settlements accounts receivable
2 - 3 Years
Treasury Analyst - based in North Dublin
- Treasury Cash Management experience
- Netting and forecasting essential
- Accounts receivable/payable and financial reporting experience
- Settlements, confirmations and reconcilations
- FX exposure and hedging.
Ideally you will have a miniumum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
Excellent opportunity to work with the Treasury Manager in a diversified role.
- You will be responsible for dealing with the EMEA treasury function - cash mangement, forecasting, settlement of foreign currency trades, intercompany loan management, payments and reconciliations.
- Constructing of FX funding and hedge deals
- Liaise with European Finance teams
- Daily cash flow reporting for EMEA
- Cash flow forecasting
- Manage intercompany loan portfolio
- Assist on project work on ad hoc basis
- Cash pooling operations and management
Please call Aileen on 01 500 5988 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org