contracts rolling stock rsa maintence
Dublin City Centre
7 - 8 Years
Third Level Degree
This role will be responsible for both the support and the identification of new business opportunities with clients, partners and suppliers.
This role is responsible for tendering for new contracts and developing new project mobilisation plans with the other function heads.
The Responsibilities will include
· Provide engineering/technical support to the Operations Department
· Develop standardised procedures and audit compliance with the procedures
· Identify new business opportunities and prepare tender documents and project mobilisation plans
· Negotiate contracts
· Help Implement commercial strategy
· Regularly audit and report on key relationships with clients, partners and suppliers.
· Continuous improvement
The successful candidate will have
· Appropriate engineering qualification with a minimum of 4 years post-qualification experience
· 4 years experience in Business Development in maintenance/engineering fields
· Strong negotiator
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Structured continuous improvement experience
For more information please contact Clodagh D'Arcy on 01 6146037 or email details to firstname.lastname@example.org