Occupational therapy Kildare therapist paeds OT health Dublin south intervention medical paediatric healthcare Wicklow early
Dublin City Centre Dublin North Dublin West
50000 - 60000
3 - 4 Years
Senior Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics (early intervention) - North Dublin City
Cpl Healthcare are urgently recruiting for a Senior Occupational Therapist with strong paediatric experience for a full time role in a community based setting.
We are happy to consider candidate to work on either a full time or part time basis.
· Working in partnership with multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for leading and the delivery of first class Occupational Therapy service to paediatrics patients, 0-6 years.
· This is a stand-alone Occupational Therapy role that will require the Occupational Therapist to lead the service.
· You will liaise with other paediatric multi disciplinary team members as well as receiving support from the community occupational therapy team.
· A recognised qualification in Occupational Therapy
· A minimum or 3 years post graduate experience as an Occupational Therapist
· A minimum of 1-2 paediatric / early intervention experience required
· Permission to work in Ireland
· Professional qualification validated / membership of professional body
· Professional approach to work
· Flexibility in work practice
Access to a car and a full drivers licence is essential
For further information, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Brian in confidence on 01 482 5428
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more Occupational Therapy jobs