FMCG Business Analysts SAP SAP consultant solution architect SAP Implementation
60000 - 70000
5 - 6 Years
Third Level Degree
SAP Implementation Lead x 5
Our client is currently recruiting for multiple experienced SAP Implementation leads to join their Global SAP Implementation Programme.
Our client has begun to deploy a global template to their our 100+ manufacturing facilities worldwide and their associated R&D, sales and distribution facilities. This is an excellent opportunity for driven and motivated people to work in a progressive and developing company with great people and to apply their knowledge and expertise in a dynamic project environment..
Reporting to: Functional Work Stream Lead
· Help to build, test and deploy the SAP solution for modules such as SD, QM, PP-PI, APO PPDS, MDM, PM, and/or in the areas of data conversion and cut-over by working closely other team members and consulting partners.
· Prepare for and partake in design confirmation workshops.
· Prepare functional specifications for RICEFWs (Reports, interfaces, conversions, extensions, forms and workflows).
· Generate required configuration rationales and execute the configuration in SAP.
· Assist in generation of test scripts, carry out product testing and support user acceptance testing.
· Carry out the relevant activities in site preparation, cut-over, and post-go live support.
· At least 5 years post graduate experience in the design, configuration, test, data conversion or implementation of SAP.
· Experience in the configuration of one or more of the above SAP modules or in data conversion or cut-over management.
· Experience in the preparation of functional design documents and test scripts.
· Strong project management skills.
· A team player with strong inter-personal and communication skills both in a project environment and with business stakeholders.
· Willingness to travel to mainland Europe, US and Asia to support the SAP deployment project.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading Irish company on an exciting change management project. If you're interested to know more, please submit your CV to Darragh Buckley in Cpl for confidential consideration.