Intensive Care Palliative Care Middle East Renal A&E ICU Gastroenterology RGN Surgical NICU Technician High Dependency Unit Gynaecology Medical Chemotherapy Nursing Homes Recovery SCBU Aged Care Special Care Baby Unit HDU Midwife Obstetrics Cancer Anaesthetic Hospitals Endoscopy Qatar Staff Nurse Haematology A&R UK Nurse womens respiratory Maternity ITU Neo Natal Theatre Gerontology Paediatric Oncology Labour Ward Nurse Scrub
Relocation package,House-Rent Allowance,Expenses,Educational assistance,Travel Tax Incentives
2 - 3 Years
Third Level Degree
Kate Cowhig International Recruitment
Respiratory Technician, Qatar
Interviews being held by Hospital Personnel in London & Dublin June 2012
Kate Cowhig International Recruitment in partnership with their client are seeking experienced Respiratory Technician for a well established Hospital in Qatar.
The Respiratory Therapy Technician -Respiratory Therapy Services initiates the assembly, testing, and delivery of all Respiratory Care medical equipment, supplies, devices and consumables. He/She will ensure that medical equipment and consumables are made available and placed for efficiency of access for staff and patient efficiency. He/she will demonstrate professionalism in the planning and delivery of patient care at all times.
- Collaborates with clinical Respiratory Therapy staff, management and representatives of Supply Chain to ensure that all medical devices, stock and supplies are available for patient care.
- Under the direction of the Supervisor of Respiratory Therapy prepares and assembles medical devices for safety check.
- Participates in the assembly, cataloging, mobilizing, and quality testing, of Respiratory Therapy medical devices during the pre-operational phase.
- Delivers medical devices and oxygen cylinders to clinical areas, as required by the Supervisor of Respiratory Care, for patient use.
- Performance of routine departmental safety checks as required.
- Organizes supply areas to promote safety and efficiency.
- Participates in quality improvement planning in relationship to equipment and stock management systems.
- Tracks normal and high priority Health Devices Alerts from ECRI and FDA and reports applicable medical device reports to Respiratory Therapy Supervisor.
- Fosters good working conditions and public relations for the organization.
- Integrates ethical considerations and processes in all areas of responsibility.
- Participates in Sidra commissioning and service activation activities as required.
- As the project moves towards opening, the duties of the position will be revised.
- Three year Diploma in Respiratory Therapy or equivalent Allied Health field and a minimum of 2 years relevant Respiratory Therapy experience.
- Evidence of technical ability. CPR Certificate.
- Proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Office, and Excel.
- Ability to use search engines and data bases for internet research.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Email Your CV today to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: Ireland 00353 1 671 5557, UK 0044 207 8338830 Website: www.kcr.ie
Kate Cowhig International Recruitment, 49 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, Ireland
UK Address: Hamilton House Mabledon Place, Bloomsbury, London WC1H 9BB, UK