chemical engineer production engineer process engineer manufacturing engineer mechanical engineer industrial engineer
40000 - 50000
2 - 3 Years
Third Level Diploma
Client: Global Consultant Engineering Company
Location: Antwerp Office, Belgium
Position: Equipment Engineer
Projects: Process Components
· The position of Equipment Engineer involves Setting up equipment specifications, inspection and some light maintenance of a range of process equipment; pressure vessels, heat exchangers, pumps, etc.
· Recalculate pressure containing equipment according to construction code AD2000 Control Work, ASME VIII.
· Inspections and monitoring the construction of devices
· The equipment for the most part is mechanical
- Third level qualification in a relevant engineering discipline; mechanical, chemical, process, manufacturing or similar
- Minimum 3 years experience, preferably with chemical plants in an engineering environment.
- An ability work alone and as part of a team.
- Computer proficiency in standard Microsoft packages of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Additional qualifications / experience specific to process equipment maintenance or trouble shooting would be an advantage.
- You will be aware of the usual directives: PED, ATEX, Machinery Directive.
- You have a sense of initiative and responsibility.
- Dynamic, punctual and have an eye for detail.
- Given your frequent contacts with clients you will possess communication skills at a high level.
- Required languages: Fluency in English or Dutch (German / French would be an asset)
If you wish to progress with an application for this position, please forward your up to Date CV including a summary of your relevant experience. We will also need details of your notice period, salary or rate expectations and if your preference is to work permanent, contract status or either.