Recruitment Manager Business Development Manager
Dublin City Centre
2 - 3 Years
Sales Manager - Dublin City Centre - Salary Negotiable
My client is a leading provider of outsourced IT services as well as well as providing a contract recruitment service. In short you can outsource all of your IT needs to this company or they can provide you with the contract staff to fulfil any projects. They have been in business since 1997 and are extremely profitable.
The ideal candidate for this role will be sales focused individual that has experience as a recruitment manager in IT. The person will have managed teams and will have proven results of developing new business and managing existing accounts.
Role & Responsibilities
· The primary responsibility is to develop new business within the specified account base and generate new business for Resourcing services.
· To develop new and existing opportunities on behalf of the company.
· The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years experience in a similar role.
· The ideal person will be sales focused, be very strong on business development and have excellent industry knowledge.
· The candidate will have a excellent team management skills and work effectively to targets.
· Knowledge of IT services, agency models, resourcing, selling contractors/placements and the ability to take complex customer requirements to propose a solution.
· The ideal candidate will have formal sales training and will be comfortable reporting to Director Level.
If you would like further information or a full job spec please contact Ray McDonnell on (01)614 6104 or mail email@example.com