Wound Care Surgical sales Medical sales Product Specialist Urology Key Account Manager
Dublin City Centre Galway Leinster
40000 - 50000
Laptop,Company car,Commission,Bonus,Mobile phone
2 - 3 Years
Key Account Manager - Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The post holder will be directly responsible for developing current and new business at a strategic level through promoting cost effective solutions with a range of Urology and Wound Care products. You will be responsible for selling current and new products at a senior level to Wholesalers, HSE, Retail Chemist Groups and other appropriate organisations.
· Develop strong and sustainable relationships with market access stakeholders.
· New business development & strategic planning
· Identifying new business opportunities through analysing the market and doing competitor analysis, on a continuous basis.
· Contract negotiations
· Be responsible for the preparation and presentation of tenders
· Be responsible for the development of new and through effective review, maintaining existing business.
· Overseeing new projects while working closely with the Sales Manager.
Qualifications and experience:
The successful candidate will be an accomplished Healthcare Sales professional with experience of sales, marketing and commercial negotiations within the healthcare sector.
· The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or will have an equivalent level of directly related work experience.
· The candidate will be highly organised and have experience of the complexities associated with selling at a senior level.
· IT literate
· Full clean driver licence
· Good market awareness
· Dynamic & self-motivated
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to close out opportunities into budget achievements and development into long term business
· Ability to establish and maintain high quality partnership relationships with our Customers
If you are interested in the above role please send your CV through the link or to firstname.lastname@example.org For further details call Alan on 01 614 6109.