REGIONAL MANAGER - VOLUME UK RETAILER IRELAND - €85,000 - €100,000 DOE
In partnership with its client, CPL is currently seeking an experienced Regional Manager who has come from a Volume fashion background for a permanent role based in Ireland.
Our client is an International Volume Retailer, operating in a number of locations across Ireland. The stores boast some of the leading fashion labels and brands. They are now looking for a regional manager to join and drive their successful operations in Ireland.
The successful candidate will cover all branches nationwide. As regional manager, you will be responsible for driving and increasing sales and margins across all stores.
- To communicate and drive the retail strategy across all store teams ensuring all individuals understand the impact of this on their local business and role.
- To coach and develop store management teams through strong leadership; driving the delivery of retail objectives.
- To fully understand commercial performance; driving contribution and profit through lowest cost to operate principles.
- To deliver area sales and cost targets and consequently outperforming P&L targets by leading a motivated, engaged and enabled team.
- Deliver effective succession plans through the store management teams in order to deliver both planned progression and manage vacancies.
- Develop managers trough proactive Personal Development Plans (PDPs) which are formally reviewed annually and informally on an ongoing basis as and when required.
- Actively drive retention policy at Regional level, utilising labour turnover reports and exit interview analysis.
- Monitor and drive the delivery of the customer experience in store, always leading by example.
- Drive the out performance of sales budgets through analysing relevant management reports and coaching store management teams.
- Manage area costs in order to maximise profit.
- Forecast costs at area level minimising exposure and over spends.
- Effective management of wages in all stores.
- Take ownership for the shrinkage strategy, identify poor performers and drive for sustained improvement.
- Influence key business partners to drive and maximise results e.g. Human Resources, Marketing, Security, Buying & Finance.
- Positively influences at all levels (i.e. store teams to directors) and demonstrate credibility in the role.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. However, due to the large volume of applications anticipated, only successful applicants will be contacted.
To apply or for further information please contact Jenny Ivory on +353 1 614 6143 or e-mail with you updated CV to email@example.com
Cpl Retail is currently working with the top Irish & International retailers nationwide recruiting for various roles. If the above role does not meet your requirements please send through your CV to us as we also have vacancies nationwide in all different retail sectors like Grocery, Fashion, Textiles, Home, DIY, Non Food, Electrical, Telecoms and Beauty.
We recruit for all the following roles; Sales Consultant, Sales Assistant, Retail Sales, Fashion Manager, Trainee Manager, Duty Manager, Assistant Manager, Supervisor, Specialist, Floor Manager, Department Manager, Deputy Manager, Showroom Manager, Trading Manager, Commercial Manager, Concession Manager, Counter Manager, Visual Merchandiser, Store Manager, Retail Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager and Operations Manager.