QC Chemistry Analyst - Kildare 6 month contract
In partnership with its client Kenny-Whelan is currently seeking to recruit a number of experienced QC Analysts for their Kildare site.
The person appointed will join the QC Chemistry Laboratory team. The position will involve working with the QCC team to ensure all testing is performed as per regulatory requirements, cGMP and site procedures.
§ Testing of raw materials, in process, stability and finished product samples
§ Monitoring of site water systems
§ Equipment Qualification
§ Equipment Calibration, Maintenance and Trouble Shooting
§ Routine Cleaning Validation
§ Training of Q.C Chemistry Laboratory colleagues
§ Laboratory Investigation Report writing
§ Laboratory Housekeeping and maintaining GLP standards
§ Assisting in regulatory audits
§ Commitment Tracking and follow up
§ SOP writing
Knowledge and Experience:
· 3rd level qualification (Degree/Diploma) in a scientific discipline or equivalent with relevant years experience as a Quality Control (or related type of) Laboratory Analyst.
· Knowledge of cGMPs and other worldwide regulatory requirements.
· Must be PC Literate and have good keyboard skills.
· Strong GC experience is desirable
· Working knowledge of HPLC testing would be advantageous
· 1-3 years experience
Relevant Third Level Qualification or Equivalent.
Diploma/ Degree in Chemistry/Microbiology or Biochemistry desirable.