Nursing Home RGN Dublin Care of the Elderly Healthcare Aged Care Care of the Elderly RGN Director of Nursing Person in Charge Nursing Jobs in Ireland Gerontology Person in Charge Gerontology Staff Nurse Healthcare Nursing DON Manager Jobs DON Jobs Manager Nursing Jobs in Ireland Staff Nurse Nurse Nurse Aged Care Nursing Home Care of the Elderly DON Director of Nursing Dublin
55000 - 65000
3 - 4 Years
DIRECTOR OF NURSING
Kate Cowhig Recruitment in partnership with its client are seeking a Director of Nursing for a 40 bed Care of the Elderly facility in Dublin City North.
· To ensure the effective, efficient 24 hour management of the Nursing Home in which
residents receive high quality, person centred care, which enhances quality of life and which conforms to national standards, HIQA regulations and in house policies and procedures.
· To liaise with other organisational Managerial Staff to ensure that financial matters are dealt with and the complex is maintained and managed appropriately.
· To be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of nursing, social care, support and advice, which meets with the individual needs of each resident through implementation and the agreed development of:
· To develop and maintain key organisational relationships both internally with staff and residents and externally with relatives and all relevant bodies, HSE, etc.
· To be responsible for the overall human resources management of the Home
In addition, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the Nursing Home. This will involve liaising with the registered Provider and the Facilities Manager to ensure the upkeep and maintenance of all areas of the Nursing Home.
· The Director of Care is responsible to ensure that the Nursing Home is managed according to sound financial principles and practices in a cost effective manner
· To ensure the resources of the Nursing Home are fit for purpose and are appropriately maintained
· To be appropriately involved in strategic planning and decision-making for OLC and related services of the Home.
This Job description indicates the main responsibilities of the post. It is not intended as a complete list and may be subject to change.
Kate Cowhig International Recruitment
49 St. Stephen's Green, Dublin 2
Tel: +353 1 671 5557 Fax: +353 1 671 5965 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org