agency online web seo account manager account director digital optimisation account social media website search
Dublin City Centre Dublin North Dublin South
45000 - 55000
3 - 4 Years
Third Level Degree
SEO Manager - Dublin City Centre - People Management experience required!
A leading company in Dublin city centre is seeking an SEO Manager to join their award winning team with a minimum of 3 years experience.
SEO applicants coming from a background in hotel and tourism, insurance, education, ecommerce, FMCG or pharmaceutical would be highly desirable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Strategic direction of organic search across large campaigns
- Technical SEO background and ability to provide best practice SEO strategy both on and off site.
- Management of relationships with clients and agency partners - including commercial growth of accounts and agency pitches.
- Knowledge of the European and global search landscape
- Presentation and communication skills
- Mentor and guide junior search specialists (you will manage a team of two SEO Executives), including development and task assignment for each individual.
- Expertise in web analytics
- Genuine passion for search and digital in general
Technical SEO and analytics skills must be second to none, and a thorough strategic understanding of how social and mobile are impacting on traditional search marketing is a must have. Top notch client service, people management and account management skills are of course mandatory as this role will involve managing a small team.
An innovative and creative approach to search and all digital marketing is expected. The winning candidate will need to have an analytical mind with a flawless attention to detail. The ability to work to tight deadlines, handle pressure and thrive in a multi-tasking environment is essential.
So if you tick all of the above, then we went to hear from you! Send your CV to email@example.com