lean business improvement six sigma process improvement change management
5 - 6 Years
Third Level Degree
Process Improvement Leader.
A key focus for the position will be to establish and lead a process improvement review of the Commercial business function that will help improve operational efficiencies
Key Duties will include
· Ensuring that key value streams are mapped so as to identify and eliminate waste and maximise efficiencies of the Commercial Business Operations.
· Identifying, recommending and agreeing a programme of process improvements initiatives.
· Analysing the performance of all key processes to assess their performance and develop reporting KPIs for all key processes
· Ensuring that responsible personnel have a full understanding, buy in, acceptance and are trained so that there is maximum adherence to agreed process improvement initiatives.
· Ensuring that business processes, controls and initiatives, as agreed, are documented and implemented within the business.
· Working with, providing support and input as appropriate to the Head of Process Improvement and ensuring that Commercial initiatives are aligned and consistent with the wider company process improvement programme.
· Acting as a catalyst of change and actively participate in the process of organisational change and development.
· Instilling a process improvement mindset and culture within the Commercial Function.
The successful candidate will have
· At least 5 years plus business experience with at least 3 years directly responsible for leading process improvement initiatives in a multinational and/or large company
· Lean/Six Sigma experience would be a distinct advantage
· A problem solver with commercial acumen and a proven track record of managing and implementing change
· Excellent interpersonal, influencing, negotiating and leadership skills required and proven effectiveness at working directly with senior leadership as well as front line staff
· Strong analytical, data analysis and organisational skills
· High level facilitation & presentation skills
For more information on this role please contact Clodagh D'Arcy on 016146037