company I.C.S.A. Group Plc In-house Secretary Governance Inhouse Exchange filing Board Stock Corporate bank AGM notices Company central Chartered Job Compliance Accountant ICSA Accountancy
Dublin City Centre Dublin South
75000 - 85000
7 - 8 Years
Our client seeks to appoint a Deputy Company Secretary on a permanent basis, reporting to the General Counsel and Group Company Secretary.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prosperous organisation experiencing significant international growth.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 7 years Company Secretarial experience gained in a Plc environment or with a professional services firm.
This is a varied role with a high level of responsibility and autonomy.
Requirements for this position:
- A professional Company Secretary qualification (ICSA)
- A minimum 7 years practical experience gained in a Plc or professional services firm
- Excellent academic and professional credentials with a proven track record of success
- Experience operating at Board level, adivising and interacting with Senior Management / Directors
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and communication skills
This is a permanent opportunity with a very attractive organisation widely regarded as an employer of choice in the marketplace.
Dublin city (south) location
To apply for this opportunity, click on the link below and submit your CV.
For further details and a full job description contact Linda Evans on 01 500 5907 or email email@example.com