team lead Financial Advisor Compliance Regulations QFA Central Bank Insurance CIP
Dublin City Centre Dublin North
25000 - 35000
1 - 2 Years
Are you interested in a career in compliance but don't have the requisite practical experience yet?
Are you enthusiastic and adaptable and keen to learn "on the job" and get up to speed?
If the answer is yes to both of these questions then we have an ideal opportunity for you.
Our client is recruiting for a Compliance Officer to join their team of dynamic professionals. Our client hires talented individuals with an ambitious and positive approach to their work.
Ideal candidates will have:
- CIP- Certified Insurance Practitioner or equivalent qualification such as QFA
- Previous experience in an underwriting role or in an insurance brokerage is highly desirable
- Educated to degree level
- 2-3 years experience in a compliance role whilst highly deirable is not an absolute requirement
- A clear understanding of legislation affecting the insurance intermediary market
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A "can-do" and proactive attitude
Based in Dublin city (north)
Attractive salary and benefits package
Superb opportunity to gain "hands on" experience with a multinational organisation
To submit your CV for this role click on the link below.
Alternatively email your details directly to firstname.lastname@example.org