Kildare health practice orthodontist Dentist Dublin Meath orthodontics ortho dental medical
Dublin City Centre Dublin North
3 - 4 Years
Orthodontist required for locum position based in North West Dublin city clinic. Full or part time applicants will be considered.
Interested candidates will be required to:
· Participate in the organisation and delivery of orthodontic services under the overall direction of the Consultant in Orthodontics.
· Provide complex orthodontic treatment to patients attending the regional unit and community dental service clinics.
· Co-ordinate and assist with primary orthodontic treatment carried out by General Dental Surgeons in the community service.
· Participate in clinical audit.
· Assist in the assessment of the need for orthodontic treatment in accordance with Guidelines.
· Participate in the training of staff in training courses approved by the appropriate regulatory authority (Specialist Advisory Committee, Royal College).
· Carry out such duties appropriate to the office as may be assigned from time to time by the Consultant Orthodontist
Interested candidate will have the following
· Hold a Degree, Licence or Diploma in dental surgery/dental science
· Be registered in the Register of Dentists for Ireland or be entitled to be so registered
· Be registered in the Register of Dental Specialists for Ireland, division of orthodontics, or be entitled to be so registered.
· Have satisfactory knowledge of the administrative aspects of orthodontic services.
· Possess a high standard of professional knowledge and have had a satisfactory experience in orthodontics
For further information, please forward an updated copy of your c.v. to: email@example.com or call brian Murray on 01 482 5352