pharmaceutical devices medical sales global Galway healthcare connaught sales rep field sales sales manager business development marketing Dublin brand strategy product
Connacht Dublin City Centre Galway
75000 - 85000
7 - 8 Years
Global Product Manager - Medical/Pharma exp required - Galway
Do you have 7+ years experience in a product management role within the medical / pharmaceutical sector? Are you looking for a global position and have strong international marketing experience?
A company based in Galway is seeking a Global Product Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will lead strategic growth plans for a portfolio of products. You will anticipate global market growth opportunities and support the global commercial leadership team for new product development opportunities from project approval through to launch in key markets. The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate a high degree of strategic agility and the ability to plan and successfully execute within a dynamic environment. The global team offers a high energy, dynamic working environment where one will learn, be challenged and have fun.
Key responsibilities include supporting the development and execution of Global Marketing plans through:
· Creation and management of marketing programs and business plans to achieve growth, revenue and market share growth
· Leading projects in all elements of the marketing mix as well as gain exposure to working in a cross-functional team to ensure commercial success
· Understanding customer needs, behaviors and motivations via internal/external discussions, market research, pilots etc.
o Understand decision making algorithms in the critical care setting
o Conduct Customer Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
o Message Development
o Analyze primary and secondary data to address strategic and tactical sales and marketing issues e.g. pricing, contracting and product pipeline development
o Product management
o Marketing campaign development and execution
o Supporting sales team on a day-to-day basis
o Budget management
o Determining appropriate marketing mix to drive adoption
o Decision analytics to predict ROI
o Field visits with reps
For this position, applicants will have:
• Bachelor's degree in business or life sciences. MBA preferred
• 7+ years experience in marketing within the pharma / medical sector
• Field sales experience
• Portfolio management experience
• Demonstrated leadership experience and the ability to drive marketing innovation
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong analytical skills and a track record of medical device marketing successes
This role is starting immediately so to apply, please submit your CV now to email@example.com